If you have any questions or concerns please use our contact team.
WOW is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WOW may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 1, 2018
What We Collect
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us, if applicable. .
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
The Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
- Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
- We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
– as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
– when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
– with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of
– the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
– if WOW is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- What are my opt-out rights?
– You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application.
– You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
DATA RETENTION POLICY, MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the
Application, please contact us at and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
DATA RETENTION POLICY, MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
If you are under 13 years of age or a minor in your country of residence, please ask your legal guardian’s permission to use or access this Application.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 and if we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from children under 13 years of age, we will take reasonable measures to promptly erase such personal data from the records.
(a) Access or correct your personal information in our possession;
(b) Request that we not send you mailings or otherwise contact you; or
Please contact our Privacy Officer at:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
© 2018 Wow Unlimited Media Inc. All rights reserved